0808 208 0002 (freephone)

Blog

  • What is involved in a Mortgage Adviser Apprenticeship?

    17 May 2019

    A man and woman in business clothes look at a laptop screen over cups of coffee

    When you provide a mortgage adviser apprenticeship within your organisation, you invest in cost-effective training that adds skills to your team. It’s a fantastic way of boosting expertise as well as morale amongst staff. However, if the idea of apprenticeships is a little daunting, don’t worry. Simply Academy are on hand to help you understand […]

  • Mortgage Adviser Courses – Fast Track

    2 May 2019

    Group of men and women studying in a class

    When it comes to mortgage adviser courses, the CeMAP (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice) is undeniably the best choice for entering the industry. It is truly the benchmark qualification for mortgage advisers, recognised and respected by employers and clients alike. So, if you’ve decided that CeMAP is for you, the next decision to make […]

  • Financial Adviser Career Path

    26 April 2019

    Business woman points to a calculator

    In order to begin your career as a financial adviser, you must hold a relevant, recognised qualification. The DipFA (Diploma for Financial Advisers) meets the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) requirements for financial advisers and is the perfect qualification for this sector. The DipFA prepares you with all of the knowledge and skills you need in […]

  • Employers pay just 5% towards apprenticeship training

    18 April 2019

    A red 3D 5% symbol

    From 1st April 2019, the rate of employer contributions paid towards apprenticeships has been halved. The changes mean that non-levy paying employers who share the cost of apprenticeships with the government under a co-investment will now benefit from paying a reduced rate of just 5%, while the government will pay the remaining 95% contribution towards […]

  • Train current staff with an apprenticeship programme

    11 April 2019

    Two mens in workwear look over documents

    You’ve probably heard of apprenticeships but did you know that you can place existing staff members on these innovative training schemes? Financial services apprenticeships are a fantastic, cost-effective way of upskilling your workforce while boosting staff retention. What is an apprenticeship? Here’s a quick look at apprenticeships: • A mixture of paid employment and training […]

  • Which Mortgage Adviser Course Should You Take?

    4 April 2019

    Young woman in a blue top and glasses smiles writes notes next to her laptop

    So, you’ve decided that mortgage advice is your calling. Congratulations! You can look forward to a rewarding, lucrative career in this exciting and ever-growing industry. But what next? Well, it’s important to give your career the best possible start in order to get ahead of the game. You need to carefully select the mortgage adviser […]

Thanks for your interest in our CeMAP® Course.

Please feel free to download our Brochure and CeMAP® factsheet.

Brochure

CeMAP - Fast Track Factsheet

CeMAP - Home Study Factsheet

Thanks for your interest in our CeRER® Course.

Please feel free to download our Brochure and CeRER® factsheet.

Brochure

CeRER Factsheet

Thanks for your interest in our CMAcert® Course.

Please feel free to download our Brochure and CMAcert® factsheet.

Brochure

CMAcert Factsheet

Thanks for your interest.

Please feel free to download our Brochure.

Brochure

Thank you for contacting Simply Academy.

Your enquiry has been received and your course guide is now on its way to your inbox.

A member of the Student Support Team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your training requirements, but if you need to reach us in the meantime, please call 0808 208 0002 (freephone) or email [email protected] for assistance.