Mortgage Adviser Courses – Distance Learning
3 June 2019
If you’ve decided that a career in mortgage advice is for you, the Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP) is the perfect course to get you started. As soon as you qualify, you’re ready to begin advising your first clients.
But what if you don’t have the time to go back to school or the ability to travel for study? The good news is that you can still earn your CeMAP via distance learning with Simply Academy. This course is extremely popular and has great rates of success.
CeMAP at a glance
When you study CeMAP via distance learning, you still cover the full syllabus and won’t miss out on any of the fantastic course materials. You will learn everything you need to know about the world of mortgage advice and how to help clients choose the right mortgage for them.
The course is split into seven units, studied in three modules. Assessment is then via multiple choice tests.
• UNIT 1: Introduction to the Financial Services Environment & Products
• UNIT 2: UK Financial Services and Regulation
• UNIT 3: Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice & Markets
• UNIT 4: Mortgage Applications
• UNIT 5: Mortgage Payment Methods & Products
• UNIT 6: Mortgage Arrears & Post-Completion Issues
• UNIT 7: Assessment of Mortgage Advice & Knowledge
Study CeMAP via distance learning
If you decide that distance learning is the best option for you, the whole syllabus will be studied online. You will be given 12 months access to the full course via our online portal and receive the same Level 3 Certificate upon successful completion as if you’d attended classroom sessions.
The benefits of e-learning
Students find that e-learning gives them the flexibility to complete the CeMAP at their own pace, while still knowing that they have the support of an industry experienced Simply Academy tutor.
• Study at your own pace.
• Access online study materials from anywhere at any time.
• The course is iPad and tablet friendly for study on the go.
• The e-learning course includes Q&As, case studies and exercises.
• Online tutor support from a CeMAP expert if you need help.
• Our Pass Assurance Scheme means you may be able to receive further access to course materials if you don’t pass within 12 months.
CeMAP distance learning really is a fantastic, manageable way to become qualified for an exciting new career in mortgage advice.
Find out more
If you’re ready to begin your CeMAP study and start looking forward to a fresh start, enrol online today. Alternatively, our friendly support team are on hand to answer any questions you may have abut CeMAP distance learning, so get in touch to find out more.