Financial Services Customer Adviser
Open all year round
No mandatory qualification
The Financial Services Customer Adviser Apprenticeship is an ideal stepping-stone for those looking to start in financial services industry, or those already in employment who are looking to strengthen their skills to advance their career. This apprenticeship is designed for use in Banks and Building Societies but may have a wider application across financial services including a range of insurance sectors.
Typical job roles for individuals studying this programme include Branch Cashier, Banking Assistant and Contact Centre Operator.
What will the apprentice learn?
The apprentice will follow an approved study programme developing the necessary business and behavioural skills for the role. There is no mandatory qualification, but a choice of additional qualifications can potentially be chosen by the client as an additional bolt on.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The role banking plays within financial services industry
- How the financial services legal and regulatory framework operates
- Understanding and fulfilling your customers’ needs
- Developing strong relationships with your colleagues to help deliver results
- Analysing and solving problems within regulatory guidelines
- Effective communication, obtaining feedback and enabling CPD in your role
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
To help prepare each apprentice for their end point assessment they are provided with a comprehensive resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by revision sessions with our experienced tutors.
Ensuring you choose the right training provider to complete your programme is important. As the largest training provider of financial qualifications in the UK, all Simply Academy apprentices have the assurance of studying with a reputable training provider with over 15 years’ experience within financial services.
Over 20000 people have studied with us, so you can have confidence in our experience.
Our carefully selected training consultants are amongst the most knowledgeable in the industry.
We are Government backed and approved by professional institutions.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship the learner must:
- Not be in full-time education.
- Work in a role that is relevant to their apprenticeship.
- Work enough paid hours each week to undertake sufficient training to achieve their apprenticeship.
- Apprentices can be new employees or current employees already working for you.
- Have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.