Financial Services Apprenticeships
Simply Academy partner with SBG to provide apprenticeships
12 February 2019
Simply Academy are excited to be working in partnership with Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) to provide financial services apprenticeships to advisory firms across the Sesame Network, PMS Mortgage Club and Bankhall groups.
Apprenticeships are becoming more widely approved and appreciated by businesses than ever before, providing highly skilled, professionally qualified staff members who will become a real asset to any organisation. Apprenticeships are also fantastic opportunities for people looking to gain professional qualifications while learning on-the-job and earning a wage.
Our current range of financial services apprenticeship programmes are available to businesses based in England and range from entry level to level 4 qualifications depending on the role: financial adviser, paraplanner, mortgage adviser and financial services administrator.
Did you know:
• Apprenticeships are available to all ages, from 16 years and over
• You can hire an apprentice into your organisation, or you can train an existing staff member
• Specific government funding is available to companies who hire apprentices
• Hiring an apprentice is a cost-effective way of recruiting new staff members
• Having an apprentice in your organisation can help boost productivity and reduce staff turnover
Simply Academy specialise in financial services education and apprenticeships, with over 11 years’ experience in the industry. Not only will we train your apprentice through one of our approved programmes, but we can also assist you with both recruiting a candidate and accessing government funding for the apprenticeship. To find out more about apprenticeships and to receive a free Employers Guide, please contact a member of the apprenticeship team on 0808 208 0002 (freephone) or email [email protected]Back to News