Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA)
|Course fee:||Unit 1 FSRE (only) £595+VAT
Unit 2 AFA coursework (only) £345+VAT
Unit 3 AFA exam (only) £345+VAT
|Study method:||Online (structured with tutor)|
|Duration:||Unit 1 FSRE (only) – Five days – Ten tutorials
Unit 2 AFA coursework (only) – Two days – Four tutorials
Unit 3 AFA exam (only) – Two days – Four tutorials
|Additional information:||Please note, you’ll also need to pay The London Institute of Banking & Finance registration fees to complete your qualification. You’ll find more details on The London Institute of Banking & Finance registration and their fees on their website.|
Would you like professional support to guide you through DipFA?
Expert trainers from our trusted partner, Simply Academy, will guide you through 18 timetabled live lectures spread over the course of your studies. You will be provided with all the technical knowledge you need to pass your DipFA exams after as little as seven months of part time study.
If you like the structure of classroom-based learning, but also need the flexibility of studying from home then choosing these live webinars as an additional study resource gives you the best of both worlds.
Small class sizes allow you to benefit from an interactive style of learning. You will be able to join in with discussions with your class and get live feedback from your tutors from the comfort of wherever you choose.
- DipFA is an RQF Level 4 qualification, approved by the FCA and accredited by Ofqual. Awarded by The London Institute of Banking & Finance.
- DipFA is assessed by a combination of coursework, multiple choice, and written exams. You will need to register with The London Institute of Banking & Finance to complete the programme.
- You can study for DipFA with our trusted partners Simply Academy. The course is in two units, delivered online through live webinars.
- Start dates are available throughout the year. You can register for the two units separately but if you book both units together, you’ll get a £100 discount.
- When you have successfully completed the qualification, The London Institute of Banking & Finance will post your certificate and you will be allowed to use the DipFA designation after your name.
Advance your prospects with AdviserSkills
Achieving success as a financial adviser takes more than just holding the right qualification. Our AdviserSkills programme is designed to complement DipFA, giving you the day-to-day interpersonal skills, you’ll need in addition to ‘knowing your stuff’ from a technical point of view.
Book a course
Course bundle deals
Book FSRE + AFA at the same time to receive £100 off (Use promo code LIBF100)
Book FSRE + AFA + AdviserSkills at the same time to receive £250 off (Use promo code LIBF250)