Mortgage Advice Qualifications
How long does a CeMAP course take?
8 November 2019
The CeMAP is widely considered the benchmark qualification for mortgage advisers as it is held by over 80% of advisers based in the UK. If you are considering studying the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP for short), there are different training options to choose from to suit your individual needs. You could become a fully qualified mortgage adviser quicker than you might think.
There are two training options available to suit your preferred learning style and to fit around your other commitments:
This CeMAP study option is classroom-based and the whole syllabus is taught by experienced, knowledgeable tutors in comfortable learning spaces around the country. This course option is perfect for students looking to hone their focus and enjoy classroom interaction.
1. The Fast Track course is completed in just 10 days: CeMAP 1 = five days, CeMAP 2&3 = five days. We have training courses available to book up to the end of 2020.
2. Bright, modern classrooms in convenient, city locations around the country, including London, Birmingham and Manchester.
3. Experienced, friendly tutors with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
4. Small class sizes and plenty of time for questions.
5. Fantastic pass rates of 85-90%.
For those who prefer to work at their own pace, the CeMAP Distance Learning course is ideal. The same high quality course materials are available online for study anywhere, at any time. The average time to complete the course via Distance Learning is three-four months.
1. Access to the e-learning portal for a full 12 months duration.
2. Excellent learning materials which can also be downloaded in PDF for working offline.
3. iPad and tablet compatible for ease of use.
4. Interactive, with hundreds of Q&As to assist with your understanding throughout the course.
5. Online support with our experienced course tutors via the Helpdesk function.
Find out more
So, the choice is yours. If your goal is to become a mortgage adviser, you could complete the CeMAP course and be ready for your exams in just 10 days with Fast Track. Alternatively, study at your own pace with our Distance Learning option and fit studying around your other commitments.
For more information or to book your course, contact us today. Our friendly team are on hand to answer all your questions.Back to News