Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®)
An FCA-approved benchmark qualification that meets the qualification standard required for anyone wishing to work as a financial adviser.
The Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) is a high quality, cost-effective programme that meets the qualification standard required by the FCA of anyone wishing to work as a financial adviser. Designed specifically with the FCA’s examination standards in mind. It is a highly relevant programme of study that develops the knowledge required whilst also enhancing the skills and practical understanding of the subject matter needed to apply it effectively to the work-place.
√ Cost-effective and achievable within only nine months
√ Innovative approach to assessment
√ Highly relevant and applicable to real-life situations
Facts at a glance
- The ifs Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) is a Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) qualification accredited by Ofqual.
- DipFA® is listed as an approved exam for advising on retail investment products in the FCA Handbook
- DipFA® consists of two mandatory units
- The registration fees for DipFA® includes core materials, initial assessment entry, an online support service with a dedicated tutor and electronic access to a wide range of reference Materials.
- Registration is available for DipFA® at any time
- Assessment for DipFA® consists of an objective test, a coursework assignment and a case-study based examination